Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lost track

I've lost track of what day I'm on with my challenge. All I know is that I am once again down 4. After my triple the other day to make it down 2, I got sick and skipped yoga on the weekend. I was congested and tired so I spent most of the weekend in bed when my family didn't need my attention. I felt guilty about skipping yoga but didn't want to push myself and get more sick. I took class on Monday. I decided to find a spot in the back and take it easy on myself. I didn't want to be there but felt amazing afterwards. During class, the forward bends made my congested head feel like it was gonna explode. After class, I felt great. I think it was the right thing to go to class and sweat it out. I am not 100% yet, but getting there and I truly feel that the yoga helps, even though I don't want to go.

For today's class, I took it easy again in the back row. I did all the postures and felt great after class. Lately, I have been finding the challenge difficult. So difficult, that I want to throw in the towel. But, my friend Richard convinced me to keep at it. So, I am just gonna plug away at it. I just need to get back into a groove and slowly work away at my 4 class deficit.

The next two weeks are really going to be a challenge. It is my husband's birthday, my oldest son's birthday, and the olympics which I have some tickets to.  I just have to do one class a day to not get more in the hole. It will be a crazy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment