Friday, February 5, 2010

Triple to make it down 2

Did my first triple today. I was behind 4 classes (3 from my trip and one from yesterday) and wanted to make some of them up.  I shouldn't have skipped class yesterday. I didn't really have a good excuse except for watching 'Grey's Anatomy' and eating chips.

Went to 9:15 this morning, 7:45 and 9:30 tonight. The morning class was surprisingly strong. I was flexible - quite unusual for the mornings. The 7:45 class wasn't too bad either. By 9:30 though, I found it quite challenging. More mentally them physically. The room was on the cooler side - just the way I like it. I just kept pushing through. I only sat out one side of balancing stick. The teacher encouraged us to just keep with the dialogue and not to stop. It helped.

I am now only down 2 classes. I am beginning to find the second 30 days more challenging then the first. I remember that from my last 60 day challenge. The second 30 is more mental. I'm just going to keep plugging away one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment